Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions governing the legal relationship between you (“You” or “Your”) and 360 Hair Clinic / 360HC (“Us” or “Our”)
A- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between You and 360 Hair Clinic and there are no other representations between You and 360 Hair Clinic.
B- Reference to “associated products” from 360 Hair Clinic include items sold on our website and directly at our clinic: all hair products, eyelash and eyebrow enhancers, brushes, and laser devices.
C- These Terms and Conditions supersede any or all previous agreements between You and Us.
Subject to clauses 4, 5 and 6, 360 Hair Clinic will supply the goods to you upon the receipt of an order and receiving payment from you whether at our clinic or via our website.
a. You must pay us the outstanding amounts in respect of each order upon the payment terms described in any order or any invoice which relates to that order.
b. If any order or invoice does not contain any description of our payment terms, then you must pay all outstanding amounts in respect of that invoice within seven days of the supply of the goods which that invoice relates to.
c. You authorise us, at our discretion, to appropriate any money received from you against any outstanding amounts which are due and payable by you to us.
4. RETENTION OF TITLE
In respect of each order:
a. Title of the goods will pass to you only when 360 Hair Clinic has received payment in full for all outstanding amounts from you:
i. You may not resell the goods onto any third party;
ii. You may not mix the goods with any other goods.
b. If any event of default occurs, you immediately:
i. Grant 360 Hair Clinic an irrevocable license and will assist us to retake possession of any goods which remain the property of 360 Hair Clinic; and
ii. Will not deal with the goods in anyway without the prior written consent of 360 Hair Clinic.
c. This clause survives the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
5. DELIVERY & RETURNS
- a. You assume all risks in respect of the goods and their delivery from the time 360 Hair Clinic dispatches them from our premises. Unless you are notified of an expected delay at the time of placing your order, 360 Hair Clinic guarantees to dispatch your order within 3 working days. We use Royal Mail or UK Mail for deliveries and some may require signature of recipient as proof of delivery.
b. Any claims by you that the goods supplied by 360 Hair Clinic do not fulfill the order and/or are damaged upon receipt, must be notified in writing on the day of delivery. You can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us: Customer Services, 360 Hair Clinic, David Lloyd, Brighton Marina, Brighton, BN2 5UF
c. You agree to read all products labels and understand any warnings or cautions. You should follow directions of use for all hair products, supplements and laser devices. 360 Hair Clinic will not be bound to any claims made by individuals using or misusing the products.
5. a. RETURNS
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us following the instructions for shipping returns below, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge when the product is sent to you.
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, this must be within 14 days of purchase.
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all of the original packaging, that all seals and labels are intact, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
- We will refund the full amount paid for the item minus any delivery charges.
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or by calling 01273 646500, or write to: Customer Services, 360 Hair Clinic, David Lloyd, Brighton Marina, Brighton, BN2 5UF
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us, at your cost, within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of the item/s purchased, minus any delivery fees.
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
5. b. SHIPPING RETURNS
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Customer Services, 360 Hair Clinic, David Lloyd, Brighton Marina, Brighton, BN2 5UF
• Enclose the delivery note with the product, write a small description of the reason for return on the delivery note, and package up securely
• Please use original packaging if possible, but remove original address labels
• Place a label on the parcel with the address:
Customer Services, 360 Hair Clinic, David Lloyd, Brighton Marina, Brighton, BN2 5UF
• Your parcel can then be taken to the Post Officer your chosen courier. You must obtain a proof of postage receipt / certificate and we recommend that you use a tracking or signed for service.
• Unless faulty you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
6. RIGHT TO SUPPLY
a. 360 Hair Clinic reserves the right to accept or decline in whole or in part at any time, any order made by you for the supply of goods.
b. Notwithstanding that 360 Hair Clinic has accepted an order in whole or in part, 360 Hair Clinic may, at any time before the fulfillment of that order, refuse to supply that order or any part of that order to you.
c. Each order is subject to 360 Hair Clinic having the goods available to fulfill that order.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. All manufacturers’ warranties are passed onto you by 360 Hair Clinic.
b. The warranties and guarantees are only applicable to you if the 360 Hair Clinic’s hair products, supplements, brushes and laser devices were purchased directly from us in our clinic or from our website in your name.
c. Other than such manufacturers’ warranties, 360 Hair Clinic gives you the following limited Warranties & Guarantees:
a. 360 Hair Clinic makes no warranty in relation to the supply of the goods and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any other representation or warranty made by or on behalf of 360 Hair Clinic in relation to the goods or their supply.
b. Any other warranties or conditions implied by law, either by statutory instrument or otherwise, are expressly excluded to the extent that such warranties and conditions in respect of the goods may be lawfully excluded.
c. To the extent permitted by law, if 360 Hair Clinic is or becomes liable to you in any manner whatsoever for breach of warranty then 360 Hair Clinic’s liability is limited solely to the price paid by you for such goods, or the cost of their repair or resupply, whichever 360 Hair Clinic elects.
d. You acknowledge that you have undertaken your own inspections and made your own independent enquiries in reaching your decision to purchase the goods.
e. You acknowledge that no warranties and/or representations have been made in relation to the capacity, use, performance, adequacy or suitability of the goods, other than any representations made in writing by the manufacturer and that you have relied upon your own enquiries in making the decision to purchase the goods.
f. You acknowledge that 360 Hair Clinic has made no warranties that 360 Hair Clinic’s in-clinic or home treatment and the associated products are without any risk.
g. If you have a pre-existing condition which may be affected using 360 Hair Clinic’s in-clinic or home treatment and the associated products, you warrant and represent to 360 Hair Clinic that you have made all your own enquiries regarding the use of in-clinic or home treatment and the associated products considering your pre-existing condition.
h. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are fully informed of and understand all risks associated with in-clinic and home treatment and associated products and any pre-existing conditions you may have.
i. You will indemnify and hold 360 Hair Clinic harmless from and against all claims which may be made by you against 360 Hair Clinic, that arise directly or indirectly from your acts, omissions of information or negligence of any kind in using in-clinic or home treatment and the associated products in any manner.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, You will indemnify and continue to indemnify 360 Hair Clinic for all costs associated with remedying your breach.
a. Where applicable, all prices for the Goods are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
b. If 360 Hair Clinic becomes liable to pay the VAT in respect of any supply made to you pursuant to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, 360 Hair Clinic will, upon presenting you with a valid VAT Invoice, charge the tax at the prevailing rate on the value of any taxable supplies made under these Terms and Conditions.
a. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and it is your responsibility to obtain the current Terms and Conditions at the time of purchase.
b. These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
c. Waiver of a breach of or default under these Terms and Conditions:
i. Is not waived by any failure to exercise or delay in exercising or partial exercise of any right, power, authority, discretion or remedy under these Terms and Conditions; and
ii. Must be in writing and signed by the party granting the waiver.
d. Each party must do all things and execute all further agreements necessary to give full effect to these Terms and Conditions.
The following words have these meanings in these Terms and Conditions unless the contrary intention appears:
A. Costs include all costs incurred by 360 Hair Clinic in supplying and delivering goods & services to you including without limitation of all solicitors’ fees (on a solicitor and own client basis) and taxes.
B. You default in the performance of any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
C. Invoice means any invoice or receipt for the goods supplied to you by 360 Hair Clinic.
D. Order means any order for goods placed by you with us.
E. Outstanding Amounts mean all amounts due and payable by you to us including the purchase price for any goods supplied, and all costs which you are liable to pay us.
F. Purchase Price means the price for goods supplied by us to you as stated on the invoice including taxes.
G. Website means the websites with the addresses www.360hairclinic.co.uk
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears: words importing the singular import the plural and vice versa; a reference to any gender will be deemed to be a reference to all genders; any headings have been provided for ease of reference only and are not to be used in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions; if any provision in these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such provision will be severed and the validity of any other provision in these Terms and Conditions or of the remainder of the provision being severed will not be affected; all powers, rights, remedies and authorities conferred upon the parties may be exercised on behalf of and in the name of them from time to time by any of their respective authorised solicitors or attorneys from time to time, either authorised to act for them generally or in a particular case; a provision of these terms and conditions may not be interpreted against a party just because that party prepared the provision; a reference to a statute includes an amendment or re-enactment to that legislation and includes subordinate legislation in force under it; a reference to these Terms and Conditions includes an amendment or supplement to, or replacement or novation of these Terms and Conditions; a reference to a party to these Terms and Conditions, includes that party’s successor, assigns, employees and sub-contractors; and a reference to a person or words denoting a person includes any company, statutory corporation, partnership, joint venture, association, board, government or semi-government agency or authority and that person’s successors and legal personal representatives.