The data controller 360 Hair Clinic Ltd with registered offices at 91/93 Bohemia Road, Hastings, St Leonards on Sea, TN37 6RJ
This policy covers:
- What data we collect and how we collect it
- What we do with the information we gather
- Security of data storage
- Links to other websites
- Options available to you for controlling your personal information.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information when you fill in a web form:
- Name, company and job title
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Any direct marketing emails set to you will include an unsubscribe link by which you may remove your email address from our mailing list.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We keep electronic records of all our transactions with you. We may share information with credit agencies and with our merchant services providers (card transactions, etc) where a card payment has been declined or where we believe there has been a fraud or an attempted fraud, or where we are required to do so by law. Otherwise, we will not share your data with third parties apart from our affiliates. We will treat your personal data as sensitive and will take steps to keep it secure. We will never sell your data in any event. We will not contact you unless you have checked the permission boxes to do so, and from which you may unsubscribe at any time.